The Historic Manheim Preservation Foundation logo depicts 18th-century buildings as they appeared in the small colonial town of Manheim, Pennsylvania.
Shown in the faded background from left to right are the General Samuel Peter Heintzelman home, the Samuel Ensminger home, and the Richard and Sarah (daughter of Benjamin Franklin) Bache home.
In the center are the 1772 clapboard Lutheran Church and the Rose stipulation as it appears on the original church deed. Land for this church was provided by Henry William Stiegel for the rent of one rose yearly, which continues to this day!
In the foreground, from left to right, are depicted Henry William Stiegel's office and the Stiegel Mansion, which still stand today, though in altered condition.
To the far right and left are examples of the types of glass manufactured by the Stiegel Glass Factory from 1765 to 1773.